Basic Measurements (A,B)
1. Place a piece of blank paper on a hard floor.
2. Stand on the paper wearing a sock of medium thickness.
3. Holding a pencil vertically, place a mark at the end of your heel.
4. Place another mark at the tip of your longest toe.
5. Mark the sides of your foot at the widest part.
6. Measure your other foot using the same method.
Additional Measurements (C,D,E,F,G)
For a perfect fit, all the way round with the tape encircling your foot snugly, take the following measurements:
C = across the joint of the foot where it is widest;
D = halfway between joint and ankle; across the instep where it is highest;
E = diagonal from the heel to the top of the instep (circumference), where you get the smallest measurement for this position. You'll have to nudge the tape slightly under the heel for this;
F = circumference of the ankle, at the level of the narrowest point of the ankle;
G* = simply wrap the measuring tape around the largest part of your calf and record the number. We recommend measuring both calves and averaging the number since your calves can be slightly different in size (* only required in high boots orders).
1. Our size scale may differ between our styles and other footwear brands.
2. Remember to measure your feet with socks similar to the ones you'll be wearing with the oxfords or boots you are buying.
3. If you have any doubt, please contact us to help you to choose the best size for you.